Grace & Favor – A Life Worth Living

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Christmas Card Holder

While spending my daily allotment of Pinterest time this week I came across a PIN that gave me an idea to  Book Card Holder  re-purpose another project I had gleaned off of Pinterest last year.  I wasn't really in the mood to spend another evening folding pages in a book so I went downstairs and dug through the discarded crafts and found two books that were perfect for a vertical Christmas Card holder and the best part was they were ready to go with just a new ribbon. 

Here is my version



I just love the buttoned ribbon on this project another Hobby Lobby find.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Miss Char,
Very clever Christmas card holder, dear friend!!!
I was thrilled to see your post. . .you've been sorely missed in The Land of Blog!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Rettabug said...

Very cute, Char...I love ANYTHING with black & white & RED!!!
Hope you're having a nice holiday season, without too much stress.
Nice to see you posting again.