Grace & Favor – A Life Worth Living

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun Christmas Contest

I have my Christmas header up on the blog; it always takes me awhile to do that as I can never remember what the process is.  These aren't necessarily the best pictures I've ever taken and I'm sure there are professional pictures on the net that I could have used for this contest but I thought it would be fun to use some of my shots instead.  

This is so simple just email me at chturner67@gmail.com with your guess as to the name of each of the four shots and what city and state they are in.  Please don't place your answer in the comment section, use my email address. Three of the four should be very easy; one may take a little more time.

The first person who contacts me with the correct name and location of each of the four shots will receive a cute bag from Wisteria with a monogrammed bag tag. I'll post the correct answers as soon as we have a winner.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Char, what a fun idea:)

Debbie said...

I'm studying them right now. I think that first one is my house, right?

Just kidding.
Now, back to guessing.